Our Real Estate department deals with all facets of property law including:-
- Drafting, execution and registration of all types of notarial deeds.
- Registration of transfers and bonding of immovable properties.
- Sale, purchase, lease and general rights in property, including intellectual property
- Mortgage bonds, general and special notarial covering bonds
- Town planning applications change of use and subdivisions
- All types of conveyancing work on behalf of corporate clients; developers, government agents,
pension funds and Real Estate Agents.
- Mining investments, lease rights, prospecting licences and special concessions.