Ms R. ChibayaSenior Partner Ms Chibaya is a graduate from the University of Zimbabwe with an LLB Honors Degree. She is a reputable Legal Practitioner having been registered with the High Court and the Law Society of Zimbabwe; she has been in Private Practice since 2011. She is a hard working lady, self motivated and goal oriented individual. She is the Founding Partner at R. Chibaya Law Chambers and responsible for drafting and court attendance in all courts in Zimbabwe, registration of securities transfer of immovable properties and Notaries. Ms Chibaya seats on various boards as a trustee and is currently a council member of Women’s University in Africa.
Snapshot of clients and portfolios held in private practice:
- Mimosa Mining Company – Legal advisory, litigation and conveyancing.
- Registration of Securities on behalf of FBC Bank Limited.
- Debt collection and registration of Securities on behalf of ZB Bank.
- Litigation and legal advisory on behalf of Coverlink Legal Guard
- Micro King Finance – Debt collection
- Knight Frank Real Estate – Recovery of arrear rentals and eviction proceedings
- Women and Law in Southern Africa – Estates
- Goromonzi and Makumbe High Schools – Settling Labour disputes
- Petro Trade (Private) Limited – Chairing Labour dispute hearings.
- Canterbury Mine – Chairing Labour Disputes
- Zimbabwe Microfinance Facility – Change of name and advice on annual returns
- Makebreak Trading (Private) Limited – Litigation and Legal advice to the company
- Zvimba Rural District Council – Arbitration Proceedings on Labour disputes
- The Anglican Church for the Province of Central Africa – litigation
- Various individual clients on almost every aspect of law.
Mr A. T. T. Mbotshwa
Mr Adrian Tanaka Terry Mbotshwa is a graduate from the University of Zimbabwe with an LLB Honours in September 2017. He is a registered Legal Practitioner, Conveyancer and Notary Public. He is a charismatic, goal oriented, hardworking and is exuberant in the legal arena.
He has bias for the following disciplines of the legal sphere; Industrial and Intellectual Property Law, Human Rights Law, Corporate Law, Law of Succession, Civil and Criminal Law.
- He participated in Commercial & Contract Law UZ internal Moot Court and was in the
top ten(10) finalists.
- He a member of the Zimbabwe Law Students Association (ZILSA) which focused on Legal Aid Services to the community.
- He was a Secretariat in the Commission of Justice & Peace at Cathsoc University of Zimbabwe in 2016.
The Conveyancing and Litigation Secretary also the Personal Assistant to Ms Chibaya
The Messenger & Driver